Tuesday, December 25, 2012

SHAMBLES MOSHLING CODE COMPETITION

Hey moshi fans as I told before I have 5 shambles codes, but I'm going to give them away to my brother and cousins. Me and my brother both used our shambles codes, but I'll give the 1 shambles code to a LUCKY moshi. I'm telling the truth about the shambles codes and if you don't believe me you'll miss out in the fun. So tell me your moshi name when commenting or post on my moshi pinboard about the code competition. So best luck to all of you. Also entries must be due until February 15 and no cheating like posting your entry 100 times or hacking my shambles code. If you are wondering how to comment on my blog click the no comments button on the bottom of this post. Then if you want to comment about the contest go to Comment as: and scroll down to click anonymous. Finally when you finish the comment by clicking the publish button.

No comments:

Post a Comment