Wednesday, November 6, 2013

BLOG POSTING

Hey guys, sorry for not posting lately, but I have an important announcement to make. Since I have been busy with things, I have decided to tell you that I won't be posting that much. I'm sorry for not posting a lot, but I have a serious amount of work since summer ended. This won't mean that I will be closing the blog, it's just that I won't be posting a lot. In the meantime I will give you some information in this post.
Lummox now has a seed code. As you can see, you will not have to buy the moshi mall playset to get him either.


Now there is a new moshling called Hot Wings which will be in the Musos set. It is a music based set. Hot Wings will be uncommon and you will need a black dragon fruit and 2 moon orchids.

Here is a picture of me catching Lummox.
In the Screamies set, you are now able to get Jibbly for the last part of Ghost vs Moshis. As you can see, I have obtained Jibbly and you can too if you play the last part right now.
Also I have some bad news for moshi fans in the Us. Now the moshi magazines will no longer be available to the Us as me subscription has been ended as well. It has also been ended in Canada as well. So only Uk and Australian people can get them. So that's all the information I will be giving right now. So good luck in the moshi world.

No comments:

Post a Comment